1. I’ve made this three times in less than a week.
2. My #everyfuckingnight hashtag brings me great joy. What are you having for dinner tonight?
3. Buying two cats was one of the best decisions of my life.
4. The weather’s getting warmer and I’m dreading it. What on earth am I going to wear?
5. I’ve mopped the floors every weekend bar two in the last two months. This is probably more than I did in the entirety of last year.
6. I’m dissatisfied with Australian Netflix primarily because 30 Rock isn’t on it.
7. I have found myself watching The Bachelor and hate myself for it. How stupid are these women? (and me for watching it)
8. I’ve had a transformative hair cut and colour. I’ve always known the powers of a new haircut to lift the spirits but this is in a whole other realm.
9. I have booked a holiday for me and the boys in January. Nothing flash but so exciting all the same. A road trip to the Victorian high country. We are all so excited. Our first real holiday since 2009.
10. Why is every man on online dating sites named Gary and living in Sydney’s north west?