I mean seriously. Who, WHO? could not see a recipe for that and not make it? I mean say it with me: peanut butter and snickers fudge sauce.
It is all good.
Peanut Butter and Snickers Fudge Sauce for Ice Cream
Nigella Lawson, Feast
- 250ml double cream
- 1/2 jar smooth peanut butter (approx. 100g)
- 3tblsp dark muscovado sugar
- 1 king-size Snickers Bar (approx. 100g)
- 1tblsp golden syrup
- Put everything in a saucepan and heat gently
- When everything has melted, raise to a simmer and stir and scrape the pan for about three minutes
- Pour over ice cream.