In 8 months we have:
posted 400 insightful, witty, urbane posts including:
- the best opening entry ever
- public humiliation
- a sense of impending greatness that we obviously overlooked at post 200 and 300.
- the occasional fight but only about silly things (GOD HELP US if either of us even LIKED John Howard, let alone voted Liberal)
- WAY too many posts of Kim being cranky, angry, upset or depressed
Occasional passionate outbursts about things we can not change
- Revelations that we both hoard, really need to get rid of stuff and that while Kim’s house always looks like the wreck of the Hesperus, she does scrub bathroom floors because the cleaners she got to basically save her marriage don’t do them well enough
- Getting old
- Impending arrivals and the arrival and baby makes five
- Trying to make the work, wife, mother and self bits of us fit.
- Celebrating the small things
- The joy of friendship
- The joy(?) of parenting and all its manifestations here, here, here, here, here, here and
- Bec going awol way too often, leave me turning our blog into a trainwreck of disgruntled mutterings of a nutbag. Me.
- Some wonderful surprises
- Pet care
- That some weeks, we can both be really really prolific writers
- Food, cooking, baking, food and more food and way more posts than I could be bothered to link because MAN this is getting boring now. God knows how irritating it is for you guys because I cannot NOT click on a link in someone’s blog.
- An ongoing mild niggling anxiety that people will think we (read: Bec) are bad spellers by the very name of our blog and that this incessant breeding we keep doing will ruin our tagline.
- And I only mentioned vulval varicose veins once, which was probably once too often for you all.