Kim Berry’s appearance on Meet The Press
So this was how my Sunday morning played out:
VIDEO: Meet the mummy bloggers
I watched it tonight with Chef, the inlaws and all the boys and didn’t wince once. In fact, I was quite pleased. And how hot are my new specs.
Things that are actually occupying my brain space at the moment and what I should be writing about:
- how the HELL are we going to afford Christmas and car rego in early Jan
- I wonder how Chef is (his new job has him working incredibly late and leaving home the next day when I am doing school drop off)
- I’m worried about Chef (he’s pretty low at the moment and not seeing me or the boys is only making it worse. I suspect)
- We are so lucky it annoys the shit out of me I’m worrying about Christmas
- Coal Seam Gas mining – for those not in NSW or Australia they are basically giving licenses for this in our food basket region AND in areas where it will directly impact the water table. WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE.
- That Tony Abbott is still talking
- My lack of blogging – I miss you guys
- How my best friend is travelling at the mo – things have been grim for her, she’s never far from my thoughts
- That one of my other dearest friends and her family are relocating to New Zealand – oh how I’m going to miss them
- What happened to my little business venture and how am I going to generate some income next year
But instead, lets look at the TV shows I love:
- Arrested Development
- Bored to Death
- The Office – UK and US versions
- Modern Family
- Proper current affairs programs – 4Corners, Foreign Correspondent etc.
- The Graham Norton Show
- Cooking programs that are authentically about the food NOT about promoting the personality – Luke Nyugen, Peter Kuravita, Anthony Bourdain, The Cook and The Chef, Top Chef
- Anything hosted by David Attenborough
- Anything hosted by Kevin McCloud
- Anything hosted by Stephen Fry
TV shows that give me the absolute shits:
- Bear Grylls (although he was very charming and self-depreciating on Graham Norton which was annoying)
Favourite shows people? What makes your neck itch in irritation?