A southside (or 2) at Burrow Bar.Â
Oh it’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.
- 1kg rhubarb, to make 600g when trimmed
- 300g caster sugar
- 1 litre vodka
- Chop the rhubarb and divide into two jars (I just did it in one large one)
- Add the sugar and shake well
- Add the vodka
- Store in a cool and dark place for at least 6 weeks and up to 6 months
- For the first month try to remember to shake the jar every other day
- Strain into a jug then pour into a bottle.
How does it taste?
Ask me after New Years Eve.