The way out of the pit:
1. Monthly appointment with Shrink is tomorrow – that goodness.
2. Greatly reduce alcohol intake – started last night. Am, of course, miserable but know ‘it is for the best’.
3. Return to eating plan that works for me – also started last night, fell in a heap eating pastries today at event but is OK, just a small blip
4. Exercise – still procrastinating out of this and scared about how ankle will hold up. The only way to know is to get out there so yeah, there’s that. The running gear is – at least – in a pile at the end of the bed.
5. Cutting but in a good way – have just cleaned off dining room table and cutting mat is out, as is fabric range to make a cot quilt for Jasper’s teacher. She’s going on maternity leave at the end of the term and it’s going to be from the class. Â That and finishing off Oscar’s quilt top.