What I wanted to do today: nothing.
I visualised it. I said it out loud.
What I have done today. So far:
– two loads of washing
– got two little kids dressed and fed
– got two big kids to school with lunches
– printed Felix’s assignment for him
– Worked out why it wasn’t printing properly
highway robbery ink cartridges in printer
– Collected items requested by mum
– Visited mum
– Stopped at a park
– Let children play while me and another mum started talking about just how much we hate the park
– Did the grocery shopping
– Brought all the groceries in and unpacked them
– Cleaned up mum’s place
– Re-stocked her fridge
and now it’s time to go and collect the bigger boys from school.