I really am swearing a lot aren’t I.
And being so narky.
Things I have to be grateful for at the moment:
– my glorious four boys and being given the gift of watching these human beings grow up into whoever they might be.
– the cuddles I am given, irrespective of my mood
– that my husband and at least one of my children tell me they love me each and every day
– that my thin ankles have returned
– that the carpal tunnel has largely gone
– that I have a Mum who read me books like Anne of Green Gables, Pippi Longstocking, The Borrowers, Milly Molly Mandy, The Magic Far-Away Tree and so much more.
– that my husband hugged me today, said, “No pressure but if you ever feel like having sex I’ll be willing. Because I find you an incredibly sexy woman”.
I mean seriously, the guys testicles are about to explode.
– that I have a MIL who takes my child for the whole day, comes back with him saying how lovely it was and brings me dinner.
– that there is always the promise of tomorrow
which really does make this all an exciting ride doesn’t it.
(PS – I’m updating Chef’s CV for a job which offers a LOT more moula AND a share in profits. For those who do, despite how much I indulge in profanity, can you say a little prayer for him. And for those who don’t just think of him and wish him well.)