– Chef getting up each and every morning to the boys even after working dinners five nights a week and doing the whole breakfast/school/weekend sport routines. Every Day.
– Springing something on me at the 11th hour today that indicated that in one area of our lives his head and mine are at very different places.
– Holding the baby so I can eat my (reheated in the microwave) dinner using two hands! and cutlery!
– Swanning in at the tail end of three hours of hell speaking of fabulous movies and how I must see it (let me just add that to my to do list for tomorrow) and getting the good bits of the boys as I just get the cleaning.
– Felix getting Jasper undressed and into the bath.
– Setting up the FUCKING Thomas train track AGAIN.
– My bestest friend in the world reading my previous post and ringing me and then letting me vent, making me laugh and giving me some form of connection with the outside world, while helping remind me that yes sleep deprivation is a form.of.torture. I love you K. So SO much.
Not so helpful but OK
– Felix saying “you talked for almost an HOUR”. (My response: Yes Felix, but K is my best friend and she lives a long way away so when she calls we have to catch up on everything. And then getting out the at last to show him where K lives.