five things I can’t get enough of at the moment:
- a decent sourdough w/ a divine extra virgin olive oil, flakes of sea salt, freshly cracked pepper and balsamic vinegar.
- spaghetti tossed with oil, garlic, some cherry tomatoes just wilting from the heat and torn basil leaves (hell, they can be cut too, I’m not that freakin’ precious)
- my granola. OH MY. With milk, yoghurt (currently on a kick w/ Jalna’s creamy vanilla) and stewed apples or apricots.
- that King Island yoghurt. The one w/ cinnamon.
- poached eggs.
- the black hand-me-down pants from Kill
- Chef’s 4XL flannel shirt
- Chef’s nightshirt
- my new birkenstocks. with socks.
- the bed socks I bought at Woollies, that are criminally soft and comfy.
- Jasper’s laughter and incessant babbling. In sentences.
- The Killers – Hot Fuss and Sam’s Town. I think I prefer Hot Fuss.
- The latest from Powderfinger – Dream Days at the Hotel Existence.
- Oscar and Felix bouncing balls in.the.house. All.the.time. Until I confiscated them A.L.L. yesterday. Mwahahaha.
- The Wiggles. Yes, Jasper has entered their target market and is addicted.
What are your top five? In any category you wish.
That is all.