today has been ‘one of those days’ where:
– the children are the personification of fingernails on a chalkboard
– the 8 year old suddenly seems older and I have NO IDEA how to ‘manage’ him
– I am so tired I could fall asleep sitting up. And did. Feeding Jasper.
– everything is an effort
– I’ve been cranky and testy and short-tempered all day
– the monotony of routine, which normally keeps us all sane, is driving me insane
When it was meant to be a day of just chilling out with the boys.
I did make hot cross buns though.